We are constantly fundraising due to the costs of running the Stonehaven branch and vet bills.
Here are some ways you could help;
· Sponsor A Pen. Through monthly direct debit or a one off payment you can sponsor one of our cat pens. Please phone 01569 739396 ext 6 for a pen sponsorship form.
· Make a donation. You can make a donation online via the Donate webpage, or if you prefer through our Just Giving webpage.
· Use easyfundraising.org.uk when you shop online. They provide a free service where you can shop with your favourite online stores and at no extra cost raise funds for any charity, good cause or group you choose to support. You still shop directly with each retailer as you would normally, but simply by using the links from their site first, each purchase you make generates a cashback donation to your chosen good cause. It's very simple - just visit http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/cpstonehaven to register for Stonehaven Cats Protection and shop with over 2000 well known retailers like Amazon, Argos, M&S, eBay and many more.
· Do you use Feliway? Feliway is a feline stress buster that mimics the action of natural “happy cat” pheromones. It’s available as an (odourless) plug-in diffuser or as a spray for bedding etc. If you use it, you can order it via the Feliway website, which gives £1 for each purchase to Cats Protection – you can choose the branch to support or by default it goes to support the central work of the charity. There’s lots of information about the product on the Feliway website on how it can help with behaviour problems, how it works, etc.
· Simply Volunteer to help look after our cats in our care or help with fundraising – see the Volunteering page.
· Donate items for our boot sales
· Donate cat food
· Make a bequest in your will. Further details regarding bequesting can be found on the Gifts in Wills webpage on the main Cats Protection website.
· Spread the word
Last but not least why don't you –
Home a Cat!